Tuesday 19 April 2011

The search.

Jeez. unless you have fantasies about Orcs or want to fight a dragon, the MMO industry is a wasteland.

I'm in search of an alternative to FML. I have had a quick peek at the other Football games and may save them if I get REALLY desperate. Star Wars doesn't blow my frock up... in fact, I pretty much dislike it (raised and bred as a Star Trek man- although that looks distinctly average).

Does anyone have any solid suggestions.... the alternative is to do something that resembles 'life'.... *shivers*

(did I mention... still gutted, still feel sick its ending)

3 comments:

  1. You can get MMOs covering loads of stuff now, found a good world war one a while back, but I bet you can't sit back and watch match of the day with any of the other punters.

    Closest you'll get to FML is playing solo/network FM with a Steam chatroom running in the background. Not sure you'll find the addiction will still be there (as time stops in FM) but I think it will prevent going cold turkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I will be able to face FM for a while. So gutted about the decision that playing it would likely just make me feel gutted again in the future.

    Need to get something else... somethign that doesn't involve Xena the Warrior Princess or Orcs....

    ReplyDelete