Friday 18 February 2011

Lag

I absolutely hate it. It is the bain of the GW's and, frankly, the main thing that makes me log off.

Post reset, seasons 1 to around 9, it was a 'mare. We kept hearing about how it was being looked into and how it was being taken seriously. I didn't doubt this, just as, over the last week or so, it is undoubted that it is growing again (also in Nunez when logged on there)

It is not numbers on the GW (1 minute to see mail this morning with 30-40 online). It is not my PC- got it newly built in Dec with a super dooper processor. It is also not my provider.... so definitely the Game/Server/FML/SI.

This is a major issue. SI need to address it, and soon. I'm as hardcore on the game as most, but it will cause me to look away...  9 months of frustration was enough. The moans in-game are increasing, and justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment