Thursday 3 March 2011

Lag Update

Still there/here. Still a pain in the kecks. Jeez, I have a ZX Spectrum in the loft somewhere.... I might go retreive it to compare. 'The Double' used to take 120 minutes to play a 90 minute game weekend.... its not quite that bad, but seems worse due to expectation.



I'm used to it (even though I hate it and it makes me walk away from the PC) but when I get a new user ask why things are going so slow trying to explain sounds so lame.

These types of forum threads are becoming way too frequent:
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/256276-Disgusting-LAG

.... I know SI are looking into it, and I'm sure its not simple, but the awesome increase in managers recently could be reversed by this lag.


No idea what this illustrates but it said 'lag' and has pretty patchwork patterns :p

No comments:

Post a Comment