Tuesday 19 October 2010

Go, don't close the door, just turn around now....

I think it is fair to say that I have only seen a greater outbursting of annoyance from some users once before... and that was the reset announcement. Whether their issues are realistic is more a personal opinion -after all, if they aren't enjoying the game, that is their prerogative- but why carry on playing?


Irrational moaning and 'I'm gonna quit' threats just scream of petulant childishness and desperate needs to get attention. I don't really care if people have long subscriptions... even if they are 4 months into the future... for the sake of £20 or so (which most people would write off if it were elsewhere) you should just go and spend your life elsewhere. Bore off unless you are going to give reasoned opinion.


Those people that still log in for hours moaning about the game and how they hate it..... please leave. You are either enjoying the game or not. If not, why still log on? Go play Civ, or MoH, or whatever.... go and join a darts team or a book club. Go and spend time with friends or lovers- or both. Go and learn a language. Just go.


Some people have already left and I respect them. They have made a logical decision:

Its a game + I don't enjoy it= I don't play it.


I appreciate people want improvements and can be frustrated.... but bloody hell....some of these people have the vote.... not comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment