Tuesday 26 October 2010

Morale update...

1.6.5 hotfix is in.

Am I pleased?
Answer: Yes

Why?
Answer: Because I won 3 and drew 2 last night to drag me a small way out of a relegation place.

Do I think that this was part of the problem as to why i was frustrated?
Answer: Absolutely.

Was it anything to do with the 1.6.5 hotfix?
Answer: Not a scooby

Surely it was, after all I won games?
Answer: I have no idea. How would I know?

The fact remains.... morale issues are still there, and I am still unsure as to what works and why. We really need feedback from players on teamtalks and other buttons and gadgets to influence it out of game.

That said... until I go on another numerous game losing streak, I shall probably be less annoyed. The connection between the two is obvious. Lack of control = frustration.

I guess its way too late for a 1.7 addition but hope its a main consideration in the future. Having control, or the feeling of control, so that the decisions you make appear to instigate a difference is key to the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment