Friday 1 October 2010

Wage, TV and Signing on fee changes in Beta/1.6.5/1.7

I've been working long days so am likely to be hazy about something entirely plausible..... it just isn't looking that way at the moment.

Many of the tests going on in Beta look good, but one of the over-riding issues with recent aspects/additions is the lack of clarity (YA's, Skils, Assessments.... to mention 3).

The new Transfer Value(TV)- which is better illustrated with a list of similar players recently sold- and signing on fees, and the way they don't reflect PA, was sorely needed..... but when it comes to transfers, fees, amounts and multiples being added.... well, I think I will get it in due course, but it seems like another confusing aspect that will mean much work in the help rooms.

Still being tested.... so hopefully more refining will result in further transparency. For me, I like to troll through stats and detail (thats the essence of FM/FML) but it either needs to be simple to understand, or have an easy to find explanation.... but what do I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment